Thursday, January 21, 2010

Just A Little Taste

So about a week ago, amorgan and I found a nice little shop that has free wifi, and we both made the decision that on our days off we would come to this shop with the laptop in hand and take turns playing WoW. So today was my first day back on WoW in quite a few months, and I felt totally Noobtastic. Granted Amorgan has been on a few times before me, seeing as his work as wifi (TOTALLY UNFAIR LOL) so he's not such a noob. But anyways, I sign on and immediately get a big and warm greeting from Darth which totally rocked because I was hoping people would be on that I knew or at least some what remembered. And so began the crash course on wow, I had forgotten that the last time I played I had been in my tank spec and it took me awhile to figure out how to switch back to my primary which is ret. Noob moment #1 Then as soon as that was done I headed to get the daily cooking quest, which was easy to complete...somewhat as soon as I had made the dish I headed back to the horde cook, totally forgetting that you don't turn the quest into him but to others.....Noob moment #2. After that was done, Darth asked me if I wanted to do a RH....and I'm sitting there with a confused look on my face intill amorgan tells me that RH stands for Random Heroic.....Noob moment #3 ( I wish I could of gone with you darth but as you can see I was barely functioning lol). At this point I decided that I needed a cigarette cause I felt totally retarded. I can already tell I'm going to be taking baby steps to get back to my full function. So please feel free to leave comments on anything else that is new that I might not know about so I don't go making a fool out of myself lol. Look forward to seeing more of you guys as the weeks go on and as stated before Amorgan and I will be back on full time in March.

No comments:

Post a Comment